The MessengerBag is a customisable Multi-Application Coolbag. This market leader combines flexibility with high performance and is very light, environmentally friendly and easy to use in urban areas.
The MessengerBag has been specially designed for the transport and conservation of heat-sensitive products in the most extreme conditions.
The top-performing coolbag on the market.
Ideally suited to:
- Delivery to the home (B2C)
- The range of transport modes (Dry / single-compartment vehicle, tricycle, bike etc.)
- Distribution of controlled-temperature food products (chilled / frozen) in urban areas and city centres
- Collection and delivery of samples between laboratories (B2B)
- Vaccination programmes
- Collection and delivery of blood and biological specimens
- Conservation of dermatological cream, cosmetics products (essences, perfumes, oils) and candles
- Conservation of travellers’ personal medication.
The MessengerBag has been specially designed to offer a day’s thermal protection and a large useful volume. With a smaller useful volume, it can also protect your products for up to 48 hours.
Combined with refrigerants to match the temperature ranges of your products, it will keep your products frozen
(-20°C), chilled (0°C~+4°C / +2°C~+8°C), ambient (+15°C~+25°C) or hot (+64°C) products
This solution has been designed to be delivered in kit form, flat or ready assembled to suit your requirements. The MessengerBag is delivered flat so that it is easy to deliver and use as you require in the most remote parts of the world or disaster zones.
MessengerBag is fitted with a removable, interchangeable nameplate – custom print available for individual units.
Tested in our laboratory on many types of transport for foodstuffs and pharmaceutical product in negative, positive and ambient modes (AFNOR, WHO PQS etc.).
- High performance
- Thermal protection for a full working day
- Large useful volume
- 48hrs protection for products with a lower user volume
- Delivered flat, in kit form or pre-assembled
- Stored flat
- Environmentally friendly
- Ultra light
- Nameplate available per unit or per batch, independent of the coolbag.
- Removable nameplate, printed to your specification, interchangeable in seconds
- Tested in our LAB on many types of transport for foodstuffs and pharmaceutical product in negative, positive and ambient modes (AFNOR, WHO PQS etc.).
THICKNESS OF THE INSULATION :
2.5 or 4 cm
5, 15, 20 and 30 L
Collection /Distribution: < 12h Vaccination programme / Others: < 48h
-20ºC /0°C +2°C/ +2ºC~+8ºC / 15ºC~+25ºC.
|Short name||COLD & CO References||Internal dimensions (mm)||Volume (in litres)||Carrying Method||Customised Marking||Textile||Insulating||Cleanable||Performance||Weight (kg)|
|W||L||H||Short Run Use||Long-term Use|
|MessengerBag 5L, ready assembled||GI-MSGB-5-MON||191||127||140||3.5||Handle + Shoulder strap||Interchangeable Printable Nameplate||PVC||Airliner 46 024||Yes||< 12H||< 48h||0,78KG|
|MessengerBag 15 L, ready assembled||GI-MSGB-15-MON||205||270||225||12.5||Handle + Shoulder strap||Interchangeable Printable Nameplate||PVC||Airliner 46 025||Yes||> 12h||< 48h||1,3KG|
|MessengerBag 20 L, ready assembled||GI-MSGB-20-MON||290||280||255||20.7||Handle + Shoulder strap||Interchangeable Printable Nameplate||PVC||Airliner 46 026||Yes||> 12h||< 48h||1,8KG|
|MessengerBag 30 L, ready assembled||GI-MSGB-30-MON||485||320||190||29.5||Handle + Shoulder strap||Interchangeable Printable Nameplate||PVC||Airliner 41 001||Yes||> 12h||< 48h||2,1KG|