The JAW (Just Add Water) Pack is a flexible gel, filled by the end user, which is transported and stored flat. Ideal for users who need to keep a central stock to send out small quantities of gels point to point or to forward to a subsidiary for export.
Water is mixed with the powder in the sachet to thicken instantly. It is then left until frozen solid.
- Delivered flat
- Store flat
- Reusable Attractive
- Available as a backup
- Economical when supplying multiple sites from a central store
- Easily disposable after use
- One size only – dimensions: 235*164 mm
- 400 to 800 ml capacity depending on quantity of water added
- Weight: 14g
- Available in <100 units from our showroom
- In packs of 1000
Instructions for use :
- Once filled, wait for the powder and water to mix. After a few minutes the gel will be fully formed.
- Keep horizontal during the freezing process.
- Do not swallow the powder.
|Item name||COLD & CO References||Liquid||Cold released||Load temperature||Weight (g)||Dimensions (mm) (WxL)||Pre-freezing texture||Unit / box||Box / pallet||Unit / pallet|
|GEL IN POWDER|
|GEL IN POWDER||RE-JAP-680G-FR||Thickened Water||+/-0°C||-20°C for 24h||680||234*164||Flexible||1000||30||30 000|